The present school building was first built in 1934 and consisted of just two rooms. Today these rooms are our staff room and the principal’s office. The school remained like this until the first extension was built in 1995. This extension added two new classrooms- currently Múinteoir Hayley and Múinteoir Anna’s rooms.
In 2006 another extension was built and Múinteoir Laura and Múinteoir Sharon’s rooms were built along with the school hall.
In 2012 work began again and the infant classroom was added.
The most recent addition has been our Autism classroom and the redevelopment of the main entrance and the secretary’s office.